Try it Free!
If you are interested in Minerva Health Manager for yourself and your family, but you aren't ready to put down your hard earned money, the Free Trial Version* is just what the Doctor ordered!
Basically, we will let you try the Family Edition of Minerva Health Manager for 7 days (from the time of installation) so you, as so many others who have already purchased it, will realize the necessity of “Your Health In Your Hands”. You can test the full potential of Minerva since you will have access to all of the Product Features, except for using the Minerva Flash Drive and PHR Viewer, allowing you to input all of your important health and medical information. By the time the 7 days have passed, we are sure you will feel ready to purchase the Full Version.
To receive a 7-day Free Trial Version of the Minerva Health Manager:
- Register your e-mail address at the Minerva Support Desk and follow the directions in the confirmation email.
- Log in with your email address and password at the Minerva Support Desk.
- Click on the 'Downloads' button where you can gain access to download the Free Trial Version (150 MB file) and Installation Instructions.
After the download is completed, install Minerva according to the Installation Instructions. Then start Minerva, enter the software registration information, and click on the 'Authorize Online' button to authorize your Free Trial Version.
If after trying Minerva you decide that you want to purchase the Full Version, just click on the 'Shop Now' tab. If you added Minerva Health Records in the Trial Version for your spouse, parents, or children, you should purchase the Family Edition instead of the Personal Edition, which would keep Minerva Health Records for only yourself. The Full Version of Minerva will keep all of the information that you had entered in the Free Trial Version.
For more information on the Free Trial Version, visit our Knowledgebase article.
So Register now for the Free Trial Version and get started on the path towards putting “Your Health In Your Hands”!
- At least 1 GHz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent computer
- 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM
- XVGA (1024x768)
- Hard disk with at least 1 GB of free space
- CD or DVD drive
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Hi-Speed USB port (USB 2.0)
- Internet access with at least a 1500 Kbps modem (DSL or Cable Modem) for downloads and to access online features