Personal Health Record Management
A new way to manage your health.
With Minerva Health Manager’s comprehensive software solution for personal health record management, you can finally catalog, manage, and store your personal health records in one convenient place - your own personal computer. Your Minerva personal health records can include your complete health history of medical tests, diagnoses, conditions, x-rays, medications, allergies, and much more.
With Minerva, Personal Health Record Management can include your complete health history:
- Identification - Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Ethnicity, Physical Characteristics, Current Residence and Personal Contact Information
- Contacts - Emergency Contacts, Healthcare and Insurance Providers
- Health Conditions - Allergies, Diagnoses, Devices and Aids, Pregnancy
- Medications - Prescription Drugs, Non-Prescription Products, Vaccinations
- Treatments - Surgical and Non-Surgical Procedures
- Test and Diagnostics - Lab and Genetic Tests; Diagnostic Tests, Imaging and Procedures
- Health Indicators - Vital Signs, Physical Measurements, Symptoms, Menses
- Health Factors - Diet and Exercise, Lifestyle, Stress Level, Past Residences
- Healthcare Visits - Exams and Office Visits, Inpatient/Outpatient Visits, Screenings
- Future Care Decisions - Advance Directive Summary, Living Will, Healthcare Proxy, Organ/Tissue Donations, Advance Directive Copies
You can manage as much or as little of your personal health records as you want. You can detail a chronic condition by recording each and every doctor’s visit, lab test, medication, x-ray, surgical and non-surgical procedure, treatment, and more. Or simply use Minerva to record emergency health information by preparing an Emergency Health Record Report to store on your Minerva Flash Drive, or by printing out Emergency Cards to store inside your wallet alongside your driver’s license. In addition, Minerva Health Manager allows you to manage Family Health Information, so you can record hereditary health conditions in your family tree and work with healthcare professionals to take the right steps to help maintain your good health.Back to top