Import / Export Wizard
Sharing health records. It's in your hands.
Minerva provides an Import Wizard to guide users through the process of importing Personal Health Information and Family Health information from the Minerva Health Flash Drive or other file locations. Minerva provides an Export Wizard to guide users through the process of exporting Personal and Family Health information to the Minerva Health Flash Drive or to the Minerva PHR Viewer to use on mobile phones and devices, such as the iPhone, iPad and Android™ devices. The Minerva Health Viewer and the Minerva PHR Viewer are free Minerva utilities for viewing exported health information.
During the export process you choose which information to export. Select specific health sections or everything, including attachments, and your records are made portable for you to access in any medical setting:
- Store and access Emergency and Personal Health Records on the Minerva Flash Drive.
- View Emergency and Personal Health Records on any personal computer.
- View password-protected Personal Health Records on Windows-compatible computers.
- Import the Minerva Health Database so that licensed Healthcare Providers and Family Members can import Personal and Family Health Information.
- Store and access Emergency Health Records on a mobile phone or device with the Minerva PHR Viewer.
In Case of Emergency or any Healthcare Provider Visits, exported health information can be easily accessed wherever you go. Whether you are at home, in school, in assisted living, on vacation, at camp, or traveling, your health records for you and your entire family can be there when you need them most.Back to top