Health Industry Code Compliant
Made for patients. With doctors in mind.
Minerva was developed with the language of health professionals in mind. For example, Minerva gives you the option to log your medications in your personal health record by Health Industry Codes such as the National Drug Code (NDC) number, the standardized identification system used for most drug products. Also, Minerva allows you to include ICD-9 Diagnostic Codes, the Health Industry Codes used by healthcare professionals to classify diseases and related health conditions that are often part of the records of your treatments, office visits and more.
Minerva allows you to maintain your personal health records by including both the descriptions and Health Industry Codes from the following standards:
- ICD-9 Vol 1 Diagnosis Codes (for Diagnoses)
- ICD-9 Vol 1 Diagnosis E Codes (for Diagnoses External Causes)
- ICD-9 Vol 1 Diagnosis V Codes (or Screenings, and Exams and Office Visits)
- ICD-9 Vol 3 Procedure Codes (for Diagnostic Imaging, Diagnostic Procedures, Diagnostic Tests, Non-Surgical Procedures, and Surgical Procedures)
- ICD-9 Morphology M Codes (for Diagnoses Morphology)
- NDC Number (for Prescription Drugs)
- CVX Code (for Vaccinations)
So If your healthcare provider supplies you with the Health Industry Code for a particular health entry use the Minerva Code Search to quickly and accurately record that information in your personal health record; otherwise, enter the description and Minerva will provide the appropriate Health Industry Code, if available.Back to top